At 8:35pm, Full Tilt has a freeroll that is for Canadians only. This means that the players will likely be smarter than what I'd encounter at the other freerolls.
I get to start this tournament in the big blind. I hate that. Dealt Q-4 offsuit and forced to fold after the flop. After seeing someone lose a big chunk of his stack and then moving all in for 800 on the next hand, I decided to re-raise all in and get him heads up because I didn't think he had anything. I was right, he showed 9-3 and I had A-10. Neither of us hit and my ace-high won a nice pot, pushing me above 2200.
Getting J-J a few hands later, I raise to 200. It was called, re-raised, and re-raised again. I should have folded but went all in and was called by everyone, going up against A-Q, 9-9..and A-A. Lost the pot and knocked down to 280. Very next hand I got K-K and went all in and was called by 2 players, who had 9-9 and Q-Q. I was ahead until a 9 on the flop. Tonight just isn't my night.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Oh Canada
Posted by
Luke1918
at
8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment