Earlier, I played the 11:40pm freeroll but took a bad beat that I don't want to talk about...but I will. Blinds were 25/50 and I have 6280 and I'm dealt A-9 of spades. Someone with 6000 raised to 175 and I am on the button so I call, hoping to flop big. Everyone folds and it's him and I, heads up. Flop comes 9-3-2, all different suits. He bets the pot, 425. I raise to 1100, because I put him on two overcards, like A-K, A-Q, K-Q, something like that. He re-raises me, all-in. I think for a long time, and all I can see is what I saw before, that he has two overcards. If he had a huge hand, like 3 of a kind or A-A, I believe he'd just call because he doesn't want me to fold. And if he has K-K, Q-Q, J-J or 10-10, well, at least I have a 20% chance, 5 outs, to win the pot. So, I call and he flips over...A-Q. He is dead to three outs. But of course, the turn comes and it's a Q, and I'm down to 280, which I lose the next hand when my Q-J all in doesn't hit. I should be happy because I got my money in as a huge favourite, but I'm tired of getting bad beats when all my money is in the middle. Ah well, onto the 2:40am freeroll...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment