After reading a story about poker professional Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson turning $0 into $10000 in 18 months, starting with nothing but playing free entry tournaments, I decided to see if I could do something similar. I will be following slightly the same plan as he used, however with slight modifications.
1)I can only bring 5%-10% of my bankroll to any one table. Different rules apply for the lowest stakes, where I must buy in for the minimum $2, even if I have less than $20, which is 10% of my bankroll. Example: $15 bankroll, I still must buy in for $2, $50 bankroll allows me to buy in for anywhere between $2.50-$5, $100 bankroll allows me to buy in for $5-$10, and so on.
2)Once the money on the table is more than 20% of my entire bankroll, I must leave that table right before it is my turn to be the Big Blind.
3) I can not buy into Sit&Go tournaments or Multi-table tournaments for more than 2% of my bankroll. However, this does not apply for any tournaments that cost less than $3.
And that is it. It is 2:37am right now and my first freeroll starts in 3 minutes. Hopefully I can avoid the donkeys and bad beats and make the money on my first attempt.
Monday, February 11, 2008
The challenge.
Posted by
Luke1918
at
2:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment